Sunday, January 4, 2009

Preparing Sundae on a Fine Sunday

These days I have become very popular. As you know that popularity is always assisted with busy life, I have become busy too. So busy that I have no time spend with my pet or water my plants. I even forgot what my hobbies were. So I started asking my friends to suggest me some hobby so that I can try it to be relaxed.

Cooking, one of my friends suggested. Not bad!

So I scheduled it on a fine Sunday and was well prepared. As it is Sunday I thought a Sundae will do well.

I borrowed a book which had the recipe of Hot fudge brownie Sundae.

I started preparing for it with the book open. Ice cream, chocolate, butter, condensed milk, and so on. I took these ingredients and looked into book for next step.

“Mix all the ingredients together; add two spoons of pepper and two spoons salt”, it said, “let it boil for 5 minutes”. I did it. Next step?

“Take it evenly into a bowl and microwave it…”

Then my kitchen started stinking with some strange smell. And I can’t tell you what happened next…

Moral: While cooking from a book, always watch out for pages which may turn, without your notice, of breeze.

No comments: