Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Different Approach of Super-Hero Movie

I never liked Bruce Willis in super hero movies. He has some other capability and some other charm. I don’t know why he always tries to be in shoes of a super hero and exaggerate himself when he could do much more in other themes.

But his performance in the movie Unbreakable was remarkable. Though the plot and the story line were boring, it had some good performances by the cast.

The movie could have fared well, if the Bruce’s character had little more power in the plot like in those classic comics of other super hero movies.

I have never heard of any successful super hero taking much time to be convinced that he is a super hero. People don’t use this formula because they know how it embraces audience. I wonder how Shyamalan dared to use this in this movie.

I am sure I am not going to purchase any DVD of this movie because it is not worth it.

No comments: